[KS]The Legends Of Fabled Realms (4Ground)

305 réponses, 72552 vues

Ça me rappelle vaguement certaines carabistouilles de mémoire récente (i.e concernant Ludik Bazar), à savoir la société A qui fait faillite mais qui prend le temps de 'vendre' la majeure partie de ses actifs à une société B . Et l'on découvre incidemment un peu plus tard que les CEO des deux sociétés se trouvent être de parfaits homonymes Cool .

Il a malheureusement raison de préciser de préciser que la société B n'a aucune obligation (autre que morale, et encore...) de remplir les obligations de la société A.

Conclusion partielle : l'amateurisme et le financement participatif ne sont définitivement pas miscibles Sad . Pour la concrétisation du projet, cela semble fortement compromis (put... mais pourquoi n'ont-ils pas fait produire leurs figs en Chine, Pologne ou en Ukraine ?).
(Modification du message : 01-07-2019, 00:57 par Jalikoud.)
Ils sont pas morts, ils dorment en rêvant :
Citation :Hi All,

Sorry for the complete lack of communication, we are currently still working through the legal situation. There will be a proper update next week, which should be about more than just legal stuff Smile. We appreciate those of you that have been very patient through all of this and we want you to know that we are not communicating, not because we don't want to but, because of the situation.

Regards,

Cad

Mais on devrait avoir une update plus fluffée la semaine prochaine.

le squat
qui suit le truc avec une binouze à la main
No coment....

enfin si un peu: le "legal situation", c'était déjà leur excuse de la dernière fois et ils nous disaient bien que c'était fini et qu'ils allaient pouvoir recommencer à communiquer.

Franchement, ça me fait le même effet que "désolé Mr/Mme mon chien a mangé ma copie"...
(Modification du message : 02-12-2019, 12:12 par Egill.)
Ayé.
C'est bon, ils reprennent la prod' en janvier et faire des plus petites com' mais plus souvent :
Citation :Now moving forward, being legally able to restart production (this will be from 6thJan 2020) is very exciting for us. As I say, I will be communicating more often so with that let me say you will hear from me again within the next seven days. The next update will be short and to the point, it will cover where we are currently and where we are going.

Sinon, ils ont une boite qui s'occupe des râleurs qui précise que si on veut être un pledgeur, on se tait et on attend la livraison. Mais que si on considère qu'on a fait une préco' du jeu, puisqu'on a eu juste une livraison partielle (de ce qui était dispo) on peut chouiner sur leur épaule pour une plainte sur le montant de la préco' dont on n'a pas été livré (aka pas forcément grand chose s'ils retirent le prix public des kits qu'on a eu du montant des pledges) :
Citation :David Kirks are the Licenced insolvency practitioners who have been appointed for 4Ground Ltd. The member of their team who has been liaising with us has been able to offer some direction, which in many ways is fantastic news. The exciting part is that they are now content for us at Tymeagain Ltd. to restart production of this project.
Kirks simply say that each backer should consider themselves as either a person who made a pre-order purchase (not a pledge), or as a person who made a pledge (not a pre-order purchase) whom need make no communication with them. Those that believe they made a pre-order purchase for LoFR need to lodge a claim that they did not receive a part thereof from what they pre-ordered (please note, all items that were able to be made in-house by 4Ground Ltd. were dispatched very, very quickly, within months of the end of the backing period), you should only make a claim for the stated value of those purchased items you did not receive.
J'aime bien le "mais si vous avez déjà chouiné et le regrettez, on veut bien ignorer votre mail pour vous plaindre tellement on est gentils et qu'on considère que vous avez été mal conseillés".

le squat
qui vivra verra
(Modification du message : 06-12-2019, 21:56 par la queue en airain.)
180° qui se mord les couilles de la bourde : l'impression 3D part à la benne et ça sera de la résine chinoise (pour résumer). Et ils causent même de sortie boutique...

Citation :Hi it’s Robbie again and todays short update is on what we think is yet more exciting news!

With issues regarding being able to produce the remaining 3D prints for this project in a timely manner, now that we finally have the go ahead to restart the project, Tymeagain Ltd. has decided that we would like a third party to produce, as close as is possible (all resin miniatures no plastics) what was originally offered on KS. Negotiations between Big Ben (AKA Biggus Bennus) from Tymeagain/4Ground and Blake from Thomas Gunn Miniatures (https://www.tomgunn.co.uk/), regarding the Legends of Fabled Realms (LoRF) miniatures game have been ongoing for quite some time and recently we have had some results!

The upshot of this has been that as of the 6th January 2020 Blake will be taking on the reins on all manufacture of LoFR. This Project will of course receive full engagement from our team at 4Ground. Yes this is manufacture in Asia but these are Blake’s own manufacture facilities that will be doing the work. Thomas Gunn Miniatures are among global market leaders within the collectible toy soldier hobby. Over more than a decade they have attained a high reputation for the high quality of their manufacturing processes.

At Tymeagain we have not taken this decision lightly but what really made this option the ideal choice for this project is that Blake really wants to get on with the next phase regarding the future development of LoFR. He has said “As an original backer I am delighted to now head up manufacturing of this project. I now know a lot more about the direction that this game and future campaigns should take”. Big Ben went on to say “I am keen to progress with the Horse Lords of Whitewin Fell against the massive lumbering Troggkin invaders and what’s great is Blake believes this expansion will follow on within weeks of the release of this game to retail”.

le squat
on aurait pu le leur dire de suite
(Modification du message : 17-12-2019, 23:20 par la queue en airain.)
Citation :l'impression 3D part à la benne et ça sera de la résine chinoise (pour résumer).

wooooooooké...... (wookie?).

A voir la qualité finale, parce que ce qui était sympa dans le truc, c'était quand même la qualité, les détails des fig. J'espère que ce sera pas trop torché.

En même temps, j'en espère tellement plus grand chose de ce truc.

Citation :on aurait pu le leur dire de suite

Ouais, 2 ans et demi pour ça, ça fait un peu mal quand même.
(Modification du message : 18-12-2019, 00:34 par Egill.)

Sujets apparemment similaires...
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  4Ground, des décors prépeints Cyrus33 69 19,557 12-03-2022, 16:23
Dernier message: jojogeo
  Toon Realms (Lucid Eye) Cyrus33 0 1,280 31-07-2018, 08:52
Dernier message: Cyrus33