Allez, voilà du légendaire. Gorilla Biscuits. Groupe que j'avais assez boudé à l'époque, et qui s'avère être simplement un groupe qui de par sa démarche, ses textes et sa musique a influencé pas mal de vies, dont la mienne.
Groupe de hardcore old school, straight edge, pro vegan et positif, apparu fin des années 80 (87-91), avec les grands de l'époque comme Youth of Today.
https://www.discogs.com/artist/257227-Gorilla-Biscuits
ça joue encore de temps en temps. matez-moi ce live à Philadelphie en 2012. y a bien un slam par seconde. J'ai trouvé très marrant d'ailleurs le mec qui met des notes aux stage divers :lol:
Quel concert de folie !!
Groupe de hardcore old school, straight edge, pro vegan et positif, apparu fin des années 80 (87-91), avec les grands de l'époque comme Youth of Today.
https://www.discogs.com/artist/257227-Gorilla-Biscuits
ça joue encore de temps en temps. matez-moi ce live à Philadelphie en 2012. y a bien un slam par seconde. J'ai trouvé très marrant d'ailleurs le mec qui met des notes aux stage divers :lol:
Quel concert de folie !!
Citation :Gorilla Biscuits
"Cats and dogs" song
Man's best friend is beautiful, affectionate, an ideal pet
Cats are the same, we make up their names and our love for them is real
Listen up, I gotta ask you, how can we be so cruel?
You say you care, that's a lie
My true compassion is for all living things and not just the ones that are cute so I do what I can
I wanna save lives and I've got a plan
Under the table he'll eat your dinner like the veggies we can't stand
What kind of meal would he make?
We don't want to ask it
Tradition is all that keeps him alive
Listen up, I gotta ask you, how can we be so cruel?
You say you care, that's a lie
My true compassion is for all living things and not just the ones who are cute so I do what I can
I wanna save lives and I've got a plan
Why am I so upset
Don't even own a pet
I am not trying to press my will
I am not the first to say...
THOU SHALT NOT KILL
Full is all you want to feel
We eat to stay alive, but it's their lives we steal
I think we'd like to change
But most of us are stuck, that's why cats and dogs have
ALL THE LUCK






